How to check out ePub/PDF format in Axis 360
- Download the free Adobe Digital Editions, make a note of your ADE username and password.
- Go to Eastern Monroe Public Library's Axis 360 Magic Wall and login with your library card number and PIN.
- As you hover over the title you want to checkout, you will see the pop-up window that gives you the option to choose a format.
- Click on the radio button for ePub and click on "Checkout Now"
- You will receive a message that tells you the book has been successfully checkouted. Click on "OK"
- Please click on the underlined "Download" to start the download process to Adobe Digital Editions.
- Your computer will give you the pop-up so that you can tell it where to Open with Adobe Digital Editions and click OK.
- Then you will see the ebook downloading into Adobe Digital Editions.
- When the downloading is complete your ebook will be ready to read.
- Plug in your E-reader to your computer and launch Adobe Digital Editions.
- After connection, the device appears in the Bookshelves section. You can drag and drop items to the device.
Please Note: for Sony reader users, we recommend you use the Reader for PC, the offical software for Sony reader, to download and transfer the ebooks from Axis 360 to your computer and reader.
last updated October 11, 2012.