Eastern Monroe Public Library
Use of Children’s Room
Purpose: to help make the Children’s Room a welcoming and comfortable environment for children, their parents and guardians, and other adults doing research into children’s literature.
1. The Children’s Room at the Hughes Library is reserved for use by children
under the age of 18.
2. Parents and guardians may accompany their children when they are using the Children’s Room.
3. Adults doing active research with children’s materials may also use the Children’s Room.
4. The Children’s Room may not be used by adults as a general reading room.
5. The rest room in the Children’s room may not be used by adults unaccompanied by their children.
last updated June 8, 2011