Plan Steering Committee
Mission Statement and Goals
The mission of the Eastern Monroe Public Library is to serve a growing and diverse population by promoting information literacy for lifelong learning and enriching the overall quality of life in our community.
1. Provide ready access to cultural, informational and recreational resources through traditional and new technologies.
2. Provide quality facilities and services to meet the needs of patrons.
3. Maintain and develop strategic partnerships that expand services and resources in support of Monroe County’s continual growth and corresponding challenges.
4. Increase financial support for library services.
5. Enhance public awareness and understanding of the library and its services.
last updated November 14, 2008