BookTalk Book Club
Held at 2:00 pm the second Tuesday of each month at the Pocono Township Library, this group is led by Michael Steen, a retired high school English teacher. Please call the library at (570) 629-5858 or Michael Steen at (570) 992-7232 or email@example.com for more information. New members are always welcome!
• Jan. 8– The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
• Feb. 12– Letters from the Earth by Mark Twain
• Mar. 12- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larsen
• Apr. 9– Freedomland by Richard Price
• May 14 - Dune by Frank Herbert
• Jun. 11 - Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner
• Jul. 9 - Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
Night Owls Book Club
Held at 7:00 pm the fourth Tuesday of each month at the Pocono Township Library, this group is led by Robin Watson. Please call the library at (570) 629-5858 or Robin Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org . Light refreshments will be served and new members are always welcome!
• Apr. 23- No discussion. The club will be handing out books for World Book Night.
• May 28- Chaperone by Laura Moriarty
• Jun. 25- The Art Forger by Barbara A. Shapiro
• Jul. 23- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
• Aug. 27- Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
• Sep. 24- Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power by John Meacham
• Oct. 22- The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
• Dec. 10- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn ( Not 4th Tues.)
Last updated April 4, 2013